Friday, September 18, 2015

To critique or not to critique, that is the question...and everyone has an answer!

You've heard it: Writing is lonely. It's true. It's not as true as it was before the internet, though. These days, it's much easier to find and join a community of writers and feel a little less lonely as you toil away on Your Great American Novel.

I've belonged to a couple of writers' groups and eventually dropped out, but my critique group means the world to me. The night we meet is sacred, and just about everyone who knows me knows what I'm doing and where I'm going that evening.

But critique groups are as varied as their members, and they aren't for everyone. To help you decide if you should try to find one, I've compiled a list of links to other author's opinions. Be prepared for contradiction. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment