Monday, October 19, 2015

Life as an author can get busy!

I just completed a busy couple of weeks. On September 30, I enjoyed a thirty minute interview with Mike Thomas on radio station KWRE, am730. We discussed my book, Baker Mountain, and my future activities. The conversation turned to the musical and literary career of our mutual friend, the late, great Nick Nixon. Mike played a song, The Girl on Mondale Mountain which I co-wrote with Nick.

I had a successful book signing event at Main Street Books in St. Charles, MO with fellow author Charles Rogers on October 3. It's a great little store. Drop in. You'll like it.

On October 8, 9, and 10, I attended the Ozark Creative Writers Conference in Eureka Springs, AR. A great community of writers assemble on these Ozark Mountain peaks each fall.

Next up is an appearance at Breeze Park Senior Living in Weldon Spring, MO on October 29. The thought occurred to me that I might consider reserving more time for writing. :-)

Doyle

No comments:

Post a Comment